Specialty places a strong emphasis on Lean Manufacturing ; being aggressively focused on these concepts for several years. We are ISO 9001:2008 Certified and have a comprehensive quality system which satisfies the most stringent customer requirements.
Lean Practices include:
- Strategic Planning & Deployment: Developing breakthrough objectives and annual plans to reach goals.
- Business Complexity Rationalization: Analyzing and optimizing product and service offerings to reduce costs and organizational burdens.
- Lean Education and Awareness: Utilizing training classes and kaizen workshops to develop organizational skills critical to achieving and sustaining gains.
- Lean Operational Excellence: Improving customer satisfaction, business performance, and employee morale, translating into a new market reputation and competitive advantage.
- Customer Value Innovation: Targeting smart growth innovation, with new product and services introduced, that customers value while controlling complexity.
- Continuous Improvement Kaizen Culture: Creating a favorable lean learning environment where individuals and teams are respected, challenged and empowered.
- Lean Supply Chain Partnerships: A primary strategy to increase market penetration, while improving profits, by rapidly flowing information and materials, reducing complexity, cost and inventories, creating a significant competitive differentiator.